Autel have made a great impression on the New Zealand Workshops. Their intuitive and easy to use interfaces has proven really popular.
Please call for information on the latest models 0800 334 727
The MaxiScope MP408 is a PC based 4-channel automotive oscilloscope. It works in combination with your PC or MaxiSys Tablet(906BT and up), which turns into a powerful diagnostic tool, providing you an insight to the inner workings of a vehicle’s electronic circuits. Featuring the user-friendly UI design combined with the unrivalled hardware specs, the MP408 system is able to measure and test virtually all the electrical and electronic components and circuits in any modern vehicles. Power for the MaxiScope MP408 Module comes directly from the USB port of the connected PC, making the system very versatile and portable to use.
1. Features one-click auto setup of voltage scale and time base
2. Works on all makes and models of modern vehicles
3. Compatible with LIN, CAN and FlexRay data bus standards
4. Reads and displays electrical signals in high resolution waveforms
5. Allows manual editing of measurement parameter display
6. Saves and reviews waveform data
7. Features color coded 4-channel control panel
8. Intuitive UI design features easy trigger point adjustment and real time scale info display
9. Direct power supply through USB connection
10. Free online software update through the Internet
11. Portable design with strong housing and protective rubber boot